30.3.09

Brin & Nohl at Etsy

Oh my!  After LOTS of work (more than I had anticipated), my Etsy shop is finally open.  I've been sewing up a storm, making my labels, documenting my time and costs, taking photographs, writing item descriptions, and doing a some homework to determine my asking prices and shipping costs.  I hope this is all I hoped it would be.  I love crafting and as the seasons change, I'm sure I'll add new and different items.  I guess we'll just see how this launch works out.  It's been challenging and I've learned a lot.  
 Right now I'm featuring: 
Urpies & Burpies
Nursing Covers 
and Key Fob Wristlets.  
I'm super pumped about the wristlets - they are so
 cute and can be for anyone.  Soon I hope to have other items - for the home.  I can't wait.  
I've always loved handmades - making, getting, giving.  Etsy is a great place to do all three - get inspired, buy a gift, find one for your wish list.  Check it out when you get a chance and pass it on!  

1 comment:

Three Girls and a Pumpkin said...

LOVE it, LOVE it, LOVE it, J. Wow...you have been busy? Where do you find the time? And, yes, everyone...she still is a rockstar mom and feeds them healthy foods and well...she's amazing. Truly inspired, J. Best of luck...I know you'll be a hit!

Related Posts with Thumbnails